Tuesday, December 05, 2023

Amy Acker. Happy Birthday!

Today is Amy Acker's 47th birthday.  I don't normally do birthday wishes on the blog, but Amy is special.


 
Back in the day, my first choice for a new
Bionic Woman.  Amy Acker just radiates Jamie Summers.
Her running in slo-mo would to that theme music...I melt.

Not only do I have a crush on her, but her IMDB profile reads like a list of "Movies and Television that GB loves" pretty much top to bottom.  Every second or third project she takes on is a sci-fi/fantasy/super-hero piece and I love her in all of 'em!

Person of Interest

Angel

The Gifted (X-Men spinoff from Fox)

Dollhouse

Human Target 

Justice League Unlimited

Drive (Look it up, another show killed far to quickly)

Much Ado About Nothing

Cabin In The Woods

Guest shots on shows like:

Warehouse 13

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Scooby-Doo - Mystery Incorporated

No Ordinary Family

Once Upon A Time

The divine Ms. Acker even played Lois Lane once in the animated Superman - Red Son.

Happy Birthday Amy Acker!  Here's to another 47 years of you in movies and tv I love!

No comments: