Tuesday, January 09, 2024

Wolverine Is One Of My Favourite Characters...

...and that will likely never change.  I was originally introduced to the character at a time when his current costume was the brown and orange version.  It's still my favourite look for the character.

 
 I had this poster on my wall in my teens.

Over the years, I've come to appreciate the original yellow and blue costume more than I originally did.  It's grown on me enough that I used that colour scheme in my chess set:

 

I'm still pretty proud of this.

So this summer we'll finally get to see Hugh Jackman don the yellow and blue in Deadpool 3.  The rumour is that he's even going to wear the iconic mask at some point.  A pic of that was (maybe) leaked today.  It looked pretty good and you can find it online.  I won't post it since it's not confirmed, at least not anywhere I can find.

It looks pretty much like this:

 
Some of us have waited our whole lives to see this on film.

It's this next image I ran across in a comment section below an article about the leaked mask picture that really made my day, though.

 
I honestly doubt I'll ever be able to un-see this.

You're welcome.

No comments: