Friday, August 28, 2026

If You're New Here...

Just to reintroduce myself to everyone.

I'm Greybishop. Or James L. Richardson if you're a book reader.

I have been posting blog articles here for more than 20 years.

I have a huge, interconnected universe I'm publishing, here. 

 

There are currently 11 books in that universe, with more on the way.

If you're enjoying what you find here, please consider buying a book. It's how I make my living and I could use your support.

If you buy a book and enjoy it, please consider leaving an honest review at Amazon. That's the only way I'll survive to keep writing more books. Reviews are what keep the lights on around here.

Your patronage is appreciated! With your help, there will be new content here on a regular basis.

If you would like to offer more direct support, a paid subscription to my Substack would be most helpful. You will get exclusive perks for your monthly support, including access to full novels. 

You are why I do this.
 

No comments: