Tuesday, December 12, 2023

MORE Blue Eye Samurai!

There's not a lot of happy in my average day as I battle Covid for the last 5 days.  I'm basically capable of "being ill" and little else.

So it was a VERY welcome moment when one of my regular haunts reported that Netflix has officially renewed the best show of the year, Blue Eye Samurai for a second season.  The showrunners apparently plan an arc over 4 seasons.  I'd take 40. 


 
Easily the best show of the year.  Full stop.

 

I'll say it again for anyone still on the fence.  Don't be dissuaded by it being a cartoon.  This is a serious, beautiful, violent, sexy, adult show that is worth every minute to watch.

Not just the best cartoon of the year.

Not just the most beautifully rendered show of the year.

Not just the best action show of the year.

Not just the best female led show of the year.

Not just the best fantasy show of the year.

The.  Best.  Show.  Of.  The.  Year.  Period.

No comments: